Mango Banana White Wine Slushies are the perfect refreshing cocktails for the warmer days ahead. All you need are frozen fruit, a little bit of rum, and some white wine to make this delicious frozen summer cocktail. Please do me a favor and treat yourself to a much-deserved wine slushy, ASAP!
*This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Find my full disclosure policy, here.
Post last updated: July 30, 2020
Are you ready for another cocktail, folks?! It’s Thirsty Thursday and I for one could really use a delicious summer cocktail to cool me down from this Florida heat. The temperatures aren’t the worst but when you combine them with the humidity you’re looking at temps that “feel like” 103 plus degrees. It’s brutal!
I’ve been hitting this cocktail making stuff pretty hard since March. My main focus has been summer cocktails for obvious reasons. After reading my audience, it was plain to see you guys REALLY like it when I share adult-beverages. And who am I to deprive you of that?! I say, “Give the people what they want!”
And you guys are really going to want these beauties. It’s almost hard to put into words how refreshing these white wine slushies are. You’ll just have to try them yourselves so you can understand what I mean. Do you think you can handle that? Oh, I know you can. I have faith in you!
I first made these Mango Banana White Wine Slushies a little over two years ago. They’re actually one of my OG cocktails along with these Pineapple Paradise Mimosas. I updated the mimosas back in May and wanted to do the same with these white wine slushies. They were due for a refresh!
You’ll notice that the updated version I created for this post is a mango pineapple variety which is a tad different from the original mango banana that was first featured on the blog. The thing is, if bananas, mangoes, or pineapple aren’t “your thing” that’s perfectly fine. You can substitute any other frozen fruit your little heart desires. As long as you have roughly 3 cups of frozen fruit, any kind will do the trick!
In terms of the white wine, any kind will work here. I chose to go with this white blend from a local winery because it’s a little drier and the other ingredients were rather sweet. Other dry options would be a Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, or Sauvignon Blanc. If you want to make these white wine slushies even sweeter, try a sweet Riesling or Moscato.
Whatever white wine you choose, make sure you pick a CHEAP one. Anytime you are going to make a mixed drink like this or something like a Sangria, don’t waste your money buying an expensive wine that will be overshadowed. It’s not worth it!
The key to these fruity white wine slushies is to make sure all your fruit is frozen and the white wine is chilled prior to placing everything into the blender. By doing this, you won’t need to add any ice when blending the ingredients together. I personally think that’s a huge plus because the flavors of the ingredients get to shine through and you won’t have to worry about anything tasting watered down at all.
Mango Banana White Wine Slushies
3 cups of frozen fruit (any fruit you like), 1 bottle of white wine (any kind), 1/4 cup rum (I recommend a fruit-flavored variety)
Add your three cups of frozen fruit to your blender. Here I’m showing pineapple and mango but I used mango and banana for my original recipe and it was equally delicious! Substitute any variety of fruit you want here just make sure it measures three cups.
Measure your ¼ cup of rum and add it to the blender. I used Cruzan Tropical Fruit Rum but any flavored rum would do. Coconut rum would be amazing actually!
Next comes the wine. Start by adding about ½ a bottle of wine. Everyone likes a different consistency when it comes to their wine slushies so by adding just half a bottle of wine at first, you can gauge how thick you’d like yours.
Blend everything together until smooth.
I ultimately ended up adding just half a bottle of white wine to the blender, but again, that was just my preference. The consistency was perfect and the wine flavor really came through.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy it!
Grab your blender and try this one for yourself. I’m dying to know what you think of it so don’t forget to leave a comment below. Cheers to summer cocktails and the few weeks of summer we still have left!
Tequila Thursday Cocktails
- Strawberry Margaritas on the Rocks
- Tequila Sunrise
- Chocolate and Cafe Tequila Pudding Shots
- Spicy Mango Margaritas
- Fruity White Wine Slushies
- Spiked Root Beer Float
- Sand Bucket Cocktail
- Cruzan Tropical Fruit Rum
- Easy Patriotic Mimosa Recipe
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri Recipe
- Banana Coconut Rum Punch
- 3 Ingredient Watermelon Vodka Slush
- Pineapple Sex on the Beach Drink Recipe
- 8 Low-Calorie Delicious Flavored Vodka Soda Ideas
- White Claw Wine Spritzer
- Fruity Fuzzy Navel
- Pineapple Paradise Mimosa plus Mocktail Recipe
- Blackberry Mojitos
- Strawberry Vodka Lemonade
- 3 cups of frozen fruit (any fruit you like), 1 bottle of white wine (any kind), 1/4 cup rum (I recommend a fruit-flavored variety)
- Add your three cups of frozen fruit to your blender. Add any variety of fruit you want here just make sure it measures three cups.
- Measure your ¼ cup of rum and add it to the blender. I used Cruzan Tropical Fruit Rum but any flavored rum would do. Coconut rum would be amazing actually!
- Next comes the wine. Start by adding about ½ a bottle of wine. Everyone likes a different consistency when it comes to their wine slushies so by adding just half a bottle of wine at first, you can gauge how thick you’d like yours.
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Add more wine if you'd like. I ultimately ended up adding just half a bottle of white wine to the blender, but again, that was just my preference. The consistency was perfect and the wine flavor really came through.
- Pour yourself a drink and enjoy it!
If your slushy is too runny, add some additional frozen fruit to thicken it up. If your slushy is too thick, add more wine.
Want to remember this? Post this Mango Banana White Wine Slushies recipe to your favorite Pinterest board!